Madejski Stadium, Reading FC
Established in 1871, Reading FC is one of the oldest Football Clubs in England. The club played at Elm Park for 102 years, before moving in 1998 to the new Madejski Stadium, which is named after the club's chairman Sir John Madejski.
The all-seater bowl stadium has a capacity of 24,161 and cost over £50m to construct.
Brintons was commissioned to design and supply custom Axminster carpet for the Hospitality Suite and Trophy Room .
A design from Brintons Oscillation collection was chosen by the client as it reminded her of the flowing ribbons that hang from the handles of the cups within the trophy room. Our designer worked closely with the client to recolour the selected design so it reflected the clubs colours.
|Project name||Reading FC|
|Project details||Over 300 sqm2, Axminster AX918A, design 00005/M9312CA from the Oscillation collection|
|Project date||August 2013|